Thursday, September 6, 2007

Makenzie's 1st Day of Pre-School

Well, on Tuesday the fourth my little girl went to pre-school. She was very excited and ready to be a big girl. She so wanted to be like her friend Abbey and go to Kindergarden but unfortunately she is six months younger. So pre-school is the perfect fix. She is going to the Busy Bee Pre-School just a few blocks away. It's really nice that it is so close. Her teachers name is Mrs. Shannon, a very happy, fun lady and Makenzie thinks she's really cool. Makenzie has had only one complaint or request, she wanted to know if Jake could come. I asked her if Jake got to go did she think I could go too? Which she replied, " No mom, this school is only for small people."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 1st day of Preschool Mackenzie. You will love it. Abbey is bummed that you are not in Kindergarten too, but next year, you two will have a blast together.

Ulrich's said...

Hi, I know you've given me your blogspot address in the past, but I lost it. I totally guessed what it was on my first try. I'm so proud of myself :) Not that it's too hard to find... Anyway, we have a blog now too so we can keep in touch a little better! Hope you're having a great day!