Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!


On the 17th Jake turned four! I know, that's crazy huh? I am a little late posting but better late than never. Here is his birthday interview I did with him.
Name? Jacob Joshua
How old are you? 3 no 4 today... I get presents right?
Favorite color? Green, red, yellow and black ( basically all the colors that are on the action figure he is holding)
Favorite food? Broccoli. (That's right BROCCOLI! I swear he's my son)
Favorite show? Mighty Machines.
What do you want to be doing in 10 years? Be building a draw bridge for our front door:)
Favorite thing to do? Going down our hugest water slide!
We love you Jakie and are so grateful for your sweet personality in our family!
P.S.Daddy says your a little stud, like him..haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!! He is so cute and growing up fast!!! Didn't we just have our first set of boys???

Ulrich's said...

Max loves broccoli too! Must run in the family! What a cutie:)