Monday, April 14, 2008

Me,me,me!!

I was tagged by my friend Melissa so here goes.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1.Going to school at UVSC
2.Working at Applebees and The Buckle (a clothing store)
3.Dating
4.Living in Utah at College Terrace
5.Obsessing over my clothes and hair

Five things on my to do list today:
1.Exercise
2.Clean up the weekends mess and the sugar that Jake spilled all over the floor while I was writing this.
3.run errands
4. FHE packets
5. play with my kids

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. COKE
2. Snickers
3. French fries
4. Peanut butter M&M's
5.Barbecue baked lays

Five things I would do If I were a Billionaire:
1. Take care of family and good friends
2. Go shopping for everything and anything I wanted.
3. Build a custom house on 10 or 15 acres.
4. Travel
5. Hire a personal trainer, chef and probably a maid.

Five of my bad habits.
1. Procrastinating
2. Eating late at night
3. not knowing when to say no
4. Staying up late
5. being impatient

Five places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Wyoming
3. Nebraska
4. Maryland
5. Virgina

Five Jobs I have had:
1. Cashier for a Movie theater
2. Applebees
3. The Buckle
4. Farm hand for my dad during the summer
5. Medical records tech for two hospitals ( Nebraska and Maryland)

I know I am soooo exciting. I hope this helps some know me better(:






No comments: