Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Words of Wisdom...


Since Makenzie has turned five she really thinks she is wise. She has said the funniest things lately. Today I was printing pictures of some of the early prophets. Makenzie was watching and made the comment that the older prophets looked weird with their long beards.
My reply was "Well maybe they are looking down from heaven and think you look weird."
Makenzie, while laughing said "Oh mom, people never think kids look weird!"

Or like a few weeks ago Makenzie and Jake went for a walk with their Dad. Makenzie wasn't keeping up with Josh and Jake.
Josh: Makenzie could you please try to move a little faster.
Makenzie: Dad you just got to wait, you know how women are."

Although there is a considerable amount of work and gray hairs involved in raising kids. They are worth it all. I just love my kids!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Those comments are awesome!!! Where do they come up with these things? I can't believe that McKenzie is already 5!!!

Unknown said...

That is so kenzie!!! We love that girl!

Ulrich's said...

That is so funny. Kenzie and Lisa would get along nicely. Lisa is always making comments like that!

Ulrich's said...

Mike's mom makes wedding cakes and she started teaching me how to make them when we got married. Then I taught myself how to some stuff that she didn't know how to do. I don't make many of them, but when we finally move to Logan in the fall I want to start advertising. It's really fun, but very time consuming:)