Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graduation Day!

Last night Makenzie graduated from preschool. She looked adorable in her little cap and gown. Unfortunately, this is the only still photograph I took of her. All the fun stuff is on video. It was a pretty terrific night. The graduates put on a cute performance of songs they had learned throughout the year and then we saw a slide show of pictures of all their fun school experiences . I can't believe she is going to kindergarten in 3 months. My little baby is growing up! Everyone always asks me if I'm excited that she's starting school but I can't say that I am. I will miss her during the day with her funny little comments and happy laugh. I also think that little Jakie is gonna miss her a lot. They play so well together and have such a cute brother and sister bond. I ask her if she's excited to go to kindergarten and she always says that she's a bit nervous. But I think when the day comes she will be excited.

No comments: